Residential permit scheme areas and application dates
The framework only applies to the management of parking permits issued through the existing Manly parking permit scheme in the following areas:
- Little Manly and Balgowlah
Applications open 15 August. Valid 1 October - 30 September.
- Ocean Beach and Ethel Street West
Applications open 15 September. Valid 1 November - 31 October.
- Isthmus and Fairy Bower
Applications open 15 October. Valid 1 December - 30 November.
- Tower Hill and Tower Hill Extension
Applications open 15 January. Valid 1 March - 28 February.
- Ivanhoe Park and Ivanhoe Park Extension
Applications open 15 February. Valid 1 April - 31 March.
You will not be able to apply online:
- If you have moved into your property as a new tenant/owner since the start of your scheme renewal period (see dates above) or
- your property is mixed business/residential building, company title, community title, dual occupancy or non-strata and your address does not populate below.
You will need to apply manually:
- Apply via email – download the application form and then email along with required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply via mail – print the application form and then mail along with required documentation to: Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82, Manly, 1655
Concession Eligibility - first or second permit only
Holders of the cards listed below are eligible for the concession.
- Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)
- Gold card embossed with ‘TPI’ (Totally Permanently Incapacitated)*
- Gold card embossed with ‘EDA' (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)*
(*) War widow or widower or wholly dependent partner entitled to the DVA income support supplement.
If you are a concession holder, tick the "I am a concession holder" box first and then type in your address. Please click the "Reset" button if you need to restart.