Applications now open:
Isthmus and Fairy Bower: current permits expire 30 November
The Manly Parking Permit Scheme Framework aims to improve parking for residents and other users in locations where there is insufficient off-street parking and where on-street parking is restricted. The Scheme was adopted by Council in 2019.
Motorcycles and scooters do not need to display a Manly parking permit when parked legally in a scheme area.
Council will no longer issue boat, trailer or caravan parking permits through the Manly parking permit scheme.
Now into it's third year, it was developed in consultation with the Manly residential and business community to address the parking demands in the Manly area.
Note - this new scheme does not affect beach parking permits.
Apply via mail – print the application form and then mail along with required documentation to: Northern Beaches Council, PO Box 82, Manly, 1655
You may find your answer in our frequently asked questions.
You can also contact our friendly Customer Service team on 1300 434 434.
Fees and charges
All fees and charges for Manly parking permits are detailed in the annual adopted fees and charges booklet.
Residential or multi-use permits
- 1st permit issued to property - $47
- 2nd permit issued to property - $110
- 3rd permit issued to property - $110
- Replacement Multi-use permit - $230
- 4th permit residential/multi-use (extenuating circumstances only) - $280
Car share, special issue, business and support worker permits
- Car share permit - $230
- Special issue not-for-profit organisation permit - $26
- Business permit - $230
- Support Worker permit - $52
- Standard Post - Free
- Registered post (tracking number provided) - $12
- Collect from Manly Town Hall - Free
If you are a new resident to a Manly parking permit scheme area, you can apply at any time of year.
The pages below give detailed information about each type of permit, the eligibility criteria and how to apply.