The best things in life are free including wifi. Council offers free wifi along some of our beaches, commercial areas and libraries.
The network name is usually the name of the area you are in.
- Avalon - most areas in the village
- Belrose - Glen Street Theatre
- Collaroy Beach - along the beach and in the reserve
- Dee Why Beach - along the beachfront to the playground at the southern end of the beach
- Forestville - Shopping Plaza
- Freshwater - most areas in the village
- Manly - hotspots along The Corso, at Manly Wharf, Manly Art Gallery and Museum as well as Manly Plaza
- Mona Vale - most areas in the village, including the park next to the library
- Narrabeen - most areas in the village
- Newport - Main Street
- North Narrabeen - Coastal Environment Centre
- Shelly Beach
Our libraries are good for some quiet research with free wifi widely available. Performance varies according to demand but the NBN promises super-fast wifi.