Curl Curl Creative Space is a contemporary art space. We provide a platform for local artists, a unique program of exhibitions, and support for the development of creative and cultural programming on the Northern Beaches.
Curl Curl Creative Space is a unique indoor/outdoor cultural space available for artists, collectives and collaborative groups to hire, exhibit, and curate their work. It presents a diverse exhibition and activation program featuring work by both emerging and established artists and is well-supported by the local community.
The Curl Curl Creative Space program features 20 x two-week exhibitions annually and is periodically available for events and creative workshop opportunities.
Co-located within the Gallery are 4 artist studios available for long-term hire through the Northern Beaches Studios program.
- Dimensions: L13m x W 9m
- Equipment: Exhibition hanging and lighting system, 98 gallery lines, 160 gallery hooks, 15 display plinths, 17 chairs, 4 tables, 20 stools, and a complete installation/hanging kit.
- Duration of hire: The gallery can be hired for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of four weeks at a time.
- Operating hours: The hirer can operate between 7am and 11pm. Example exhibition hours are 10am - 4pm.
- Staff: The gallery is unstaffed and artist hirers must have appropriate minders during their exhibition opening times.
How to get here
25 mins from Manly Wharf via bus R 136. Parking is available both at the Creative Space and on the street.
- From bus stop walk 150m, paved path.
- From car park street level access across gravel and sealed surface.
- Public and ambulatory toilet on site.
- Please contact us for more specific access information.