The Mona Vale Creative Space - Gallery is a contemporary community art space for exhibition and workshop hire. This gallery operates Monday – Friday, 10am - 4pm.
Set amongst a busy village centre, the Mona Vale Creative Space Gallery offers affordable exhibition and workshop space for the community.
- Dimensions: L:10m x W:9m
- Equipment: Wall-length display cabinet, hanging rail, 60 gallery lines, 60 hooks, 3 tables, 12 chairs.
- Capacity: 16 workshops, 70 standing
- Facilities: Shared toilet and bathroom, shared kitchenette.
How to get here
The Gallery is located in the Mona Vale Civic Centre, level 1 Adjacent to Northern Beaches Council Customer Service. The Gallery is 150m walk from B Line bus stop on Barrenjoey Road. Parking is available at Coles Carpark, 10 Park St, Mona Vale, or metered on street parking.
- Street-level access on Park Street.
- Street-level access on Pittwater Rd, through Cafe.
- Lift access from Park St.
- This facility is wheelchair accessible and an ambulatory toilet is available close by at Mona Vale Library.