Parking in Church Point
Church Point parking services both the on shore and off shore residents, visitors to the area and businesses.
There are different options available to those wishing to park:
- Pay and display parking at the Church Point Reserve Carpark – please note that the beach parking permit is not valid at this location
- Church Point Parking Permit – this is an annual permit available for purchase on an annual or half year basis. The permit is valid from 1 September – 31 August or 1 March – 31 August for a half permit. Please see the application form for more information including pricing.
- Church Point Reserved Parking Space Scheme – This entitles the applicant to a reserved parking space on the top floor of the Church point carpark.
- There are some timed spaces in Church Point which are not ticketed. These are in front of the shops and wharf and also along McCarrs Creek Road. These vary from 5 minute parking to 8 hour parking.
Alternatives to parking in Church Point:
- Park in Mona Vale or Warriewood for free and then catch a Keoride - a Transport for NSW initiative.
- Park in Bayview Baths with a Beach parking permit for free and catch a bus
- There are regular bus services from Mona Vale
- Taxis or uber operate in this area
Boat trailer parking
Find out about boat trailer parking in the area.