Support for the young

The Sexual Assault Service can help you if you have been sexually assaulted. They have specialist doctors and counsellors who offer a range of free services to support you. Find out more information, including contact details.

If you would like to talk to someone about sexual assault, you can also contact Kids Helpline:

Kids Helpline also has information on its website especially designed for kids, teens and young adults.

Kids 5-12 

Teens 13-17 

Young adults 18-25

Online abuse 

People can also pressure you to do sexual things online. 

For information on image-based abuse: