The Coastal Environment Centre (CEC) provides innovative, relevant and enjoyable high school field trips, which engage students in active field investigations. Our qualified educators run the field trips and provide the equipment you’ll need. Enjoy the great outdoors and turn your classroom theory into a fun, interesting and practical experience.
A full day excursion is $25.80 per student (inc GST). The minimum charge is 20 students $516 (inc GST) as per the 2019/20 Fees & Charges
View our calendar for availability of primary and high school field trips. Available dates are blank. Part = Partially booked - limited space might be available.
After you have chosen your preferred dates then complete this online form to request your excursion.
- Coastal Landscapes, Landforms and Water at Long Reef or Narrabeen Beach
- Careel Bay Wetland Field trip.
- Physical Geography and Oceanography Field trip
- Environmental Change and Management Field trip
- Australian Environments Field trip.
Stage 4 / 5
Held at Narrabeen or Long Reef Aquatic Reserves. Master student worksheets and all field equipment are provided.