Applications for the 20/21 program closed 12 October 2020.
A total of $439,271 was requested with a total of $100,000 available.
- Careel Bay Tennis Club; to install a sunshade over the playground at the Careel Bay Tennis Centre, $13,500.
- Terrey Hills Tennis Club; to upgrade lighting on four tennis courts with LED lights at the Terrey Hills Tennis Centre, $17,500.
- Narraweena Tennis Club; to resurface two synthetic grass tennis courts at the Narraweena Tennis Centre, $33,940.
- Mona Vale Bowling Club; to upgrade the driveway at the Mona Vale Bowling Club Complex, $13,000.
- Long Reef Golf Club; to replace two emergency access gates and upgrade the entry to the multi-use building at the Long Reef Golf Course, $12,500.
- Mona Vale Golf Club; to restore the path to the 11th tee at the Mona Vale Golf Course, $9,560.
Applications for the 2019/20 round closed 12 August 2019.
A total of $402.766 was requested with a total of $100,000 available.
- Narraweena Tennis Club - to replace the perimeter and interior court fencing at the Narraweena Tennis Centre - $25,000.
- Mona Vale Golf Club - to improve drainage on the 3rd and 13th fairways at the Mona Vale Golf Course - $20,000.
- Manly Warringah Touch Association - to upgrade the canteen at the northern clubhouse building at Nolan Reserve - $16,680.
- Belrose Tennis Club - to resurface one synthetic grass tennis court at the Belrose Tennis Centre, $14,950.
- Balgowlah Tennis Club - to upgrade lighting on two tennis courts with LED lights at the Balgowlah Tennis Centre - $12,440.
- Wakehurst Golf Club - for a new path on the 10th hole and an upgrade of the stairs at the 13th tee at the Wakehurst Golf Course - $10,930.
A total of $274,995 was requested with a total of $100,000 available.
- Manly Warringah Junior Cricket Association, for new cricket nets at Nolan Reserve - $25,000.
- Narrabeen Lakes Sailing Club, to upgrade the change rooms at the clubhouse at Jamieson Park - $23,909.
- Mona Vale Golf Club, replacement of the 12th green at the Mona Vale Golf Course - $20,000.
- Manly Croquet Club, a new watering system at the croquet complex at Keirle Park - $17,000.
- Beacon Hill Junior Rugby League Football Club, to upgrade the canteen and for a new undercover area at the clubhouse at the Beacon Hill sportsground - $14,091.
A total of $463,456.62 was requested with a total of $100,000 available.
- Allambie Tennis Community Tennis Club - bathroom refit, accessibility upgrade - $6,017
- Collaroy Tennis Club - court resurfacing - $28,600
- Forest Rugby - first aid, referee and female change rooms - $19,030
- Manly Warringah Football Association - scoreboard at Cromer Park - $15,000
- Mona Vale Bowling Club - returf green and wheelchair access ramp - $14,900
- Newport Bowling Club - shade sails - $16,453