Applications for the 2019/20 round closed Monday 12 August. A total of $402.766 was requested with a total of $100,000 available.
- Narraweena Tennis Club - to replace the perimeter and interior court fencing at the Narraweena Tennis Centre - $25,000.
- Mona Vale Golf Club - to improve drainage on the 3rd and 13th fairways at the Mona Vale Golf Course - $20,000.
- Manly Warringah Touch Association - to upgrade the canteen at the northern clubhouse building at Nolan Reserve - $16,680.
- Belrose Tennis Club - to resurface one synthetic grass tennis court at the Belrose Tennis Centre, $14,950.
- Balgowlah Tennis Club - to upgrade lighting on two tennis courts with LED lights at the Balgowlah Tennis Centre - $12,440.
- Wakehurst Golf Club - for a new path on the 10th hole and an upgrade of the stairs at the 13th tee at the Wakehurst Golf Course - $10,930.
Grant requests totalled $463,456.62 with a total of $100,000 available.
Following a rigorous assessment process, the following applicants received funding in the 2017/18 round.
- Allambie Tennis Community Tennis Club - bathroom refit, accessibility upgrade - $6,017
- Collaroy Tennis Club - court resurfacing - $28,600
- Forest Rugby - first aid, referee and female change rooms - $19,030
- Manly Warringah Football Association - scoreboard at Cromer Park - $15,000
- Mona Vale Bowling Club - returf green and wheelchair access ramp - $14,900
- Newport Bowling Club - shade sails - $16,453