Applications for the 2018/19 round closed Thursday 2 August. Grant requests totalled $274,995 with a total of $100,000 available.
Following a rigorous assessment process, the following applicants received funding in the 2018/19 round.
- Manly Warringah Junior Cricket Association - New Cricket Nets at Nolan Reserve - $25,000
- Narrabeen Lakes Sailing Club - Upgrade to change rooms at the clubhouse at Jamieson Park - $23,909
- Mona Vale Golf Club - Replacement of the 12th Green at the Mona Vale Golf Course - $20,000
- Manly Croquet Club - New Watering System at the Croquet Complex at Kierle Park - $17,000
- Beacon Hill Junior Rugby League Football Club - Upgrade to the canteen and new undercover area at the clubhouse - $14,091
Grant requests totalled $463,456.62 with a total of $100,000 available.
Following a rigorous assessment process, the following applicants received funding in the 2017/18 round.
- Allambie Tennis Community Tennis Club - bathroom refit, accessibility upgrade - $6,017
- Collaroy Tennis Club - court resurfacing - $28,600
- Forest Rugby - first aid, referee and female change rooms - $19,030
- Manly Warringah Football Association - scoreboard at Cromer Park - $15,000
- Mona Vale Bowling Club - returf green and wheelchair access ramp - $14,900
- Newport Bowling Club - shade sails - $16,453