2023/24 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grant Program
Applications for the 2023/23 grant program are now closed.
Our Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants Program aims to improve sport and recreation facilities on the Northern Beaches. We are seeking projects that address one or more of the program objectives:
- Increase opportunities for participation in sport, recreation, and active play.
- Improve the viability of sport and recreation groups.
- Develop safe, accessible, and family friendly facilities.
We have allocated $100,000 for this program. Organisations are invited to apply for grants from $10,000 up to $35,000.
Check out the grant guidelines to see if your project is eligible.
2023/24 Successful Projects
On Tuesday 26 September at the Ordinary Council meeting, Council approved provision of funding under the 2023/24 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants Program, as follows:
- Manly Warringah Field Archers Inc; to install an all-weather structure over a target range, one disabled parking bay and new paths at the archery complex, JJ Melbourne Hills Memorial Reserve, Terrey Hills - $30,000
- Northern Beaches Volleyball Association Inc; to install 2 dual-use seats with storage at North Steyne Reserve, Manly - $20,000
- Allambie Heights Community Tennis Club Ltd; to convert one synthetic surface tennis court to a hard-court surface at the Allambie Heights Tennis Complex, Allambie Heights - $18,000
- Avalon Beach Pickleball Association Inc; to install 6 sandstone seating blocks and a path for the multi-use courts at Avalon Beach Reserve, Avalon - $12,000
- Long Reef Golf Club Ltd; to redesign and improve the bunkers at the 13th hole on the Long Reef Golf Course, Collaroy - $10,000
- The Mona Vale Golf Club Ltd; to redesign and rebuild an existing golf teaching and practice facility consisting of a chipping green and bunker at the Mona Vale Golf Course, Mona Vale - $10,000.
Join the notification list
Click below to be added to the grants mailing list and be kept informed about Council's grant programs and future grant writing session.