The Council developed the Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants Program to facilitate:
- Increase opportunities for participation in sport, recreation and active play.
- Improve the viability of sport and recreation groups.
- Develop safe, accessible and family friendly facilities.
If you have an infrastructure project that will improve sport and recreation facilities on the Northern Beaches, you can apply for Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grant funding.
2022/23 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants
Applications for the 2022/23 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants Program are now closed.
The 2022/23 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants program was endorsed by Council at the meeting on Tuesday 22 November 2022.
Congratulations to the successful recipients - listed below.
- Manly Warringah District Cricket Club; to remove the two existing junior cricket wickets and to install three new junior cricket wickets at Seaforth Oval - $50,000.
- Forest Hills Pony Club; to upgrade existing obstacles and install new obstacles at the cross country equestrian course at the JJ Melbourne Hills Memorial Reserve, Terrey Hills - $16,315.
- Manly Croquet Club; to install a new reverse cycle air conditioning system in the Manly Croquet Club building at Keirle Park, Manly - $13,685.
- Beacon Hill Youth Club (Beacon Hill Football Club); contribution towards the installation of a new awning and a kitchen upgrade for the club house building at Beacon Hill Reserve, Beacon Hill - $10,000.
- Bareena Park Tennis Club; contribution towards the resurfacing of tennis courts at the Bareena Park Tennis Complex, Balgowlah Heights - $10,000.
- 1 August 2022, 9am to 11 September 2022, 11.59pm - applications open
- Late November 2022 - applicants notified
- 31 May 2023 - projects delivered
Join the notification list
Be added to the grants mailing list and be kept informed about Council's grant programs and future grant writing session.
Previous grant recipients
View all previous Sports and Recreation Infrastructure Grant recipients.