The Council developed the Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants Program to facilitate:
- Increase opportunities for participation in sport, recreation and active play.
- Improve the viability of sport and recreation groups.
- Develop safe, accessible and family friendly facilities.
If you have an infrastructure project that will improve sport and recreation facilities on the Northern Beaches, you can apply for Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grant funding.
2022/23 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants
Applications for the 2022/23 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Grants Program are now open.
The grant round closes Sunday 11 September 2022, 11.59pm.
Further information can be found below.
- 1 August 2022, 9am to 11 September 2022, 11.59pm - applications open
- Late November 2022 - applicants notified
- 31 May 2023 - projects delivered
Join the notification list
If you'd like to be added to the grants mailing list and be kept informed about Council's grant programs and future grant writing sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous grant recipients
View all previous Sports and Recreation Infrastructure Grant recipients.