- Patrons shall not profit by teaching, coaching or personal training any person in the centre without prior consent of centre management.
- It is the responsibility of customers/members to advise staff of any serious pre-existing injuries or medical conditions before exercising.
- Membership access cards are for individual use only and non-transferable.
- The centre reserves the right to obtain any membership card that is used inappropriately as deemed by management.
- “Tailgating” will result in membership cancellation of the member, and any patron deemed to enter the centre fraudulently.
- Secure your belongings in the Fitness Centre lockers. Management takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen.
- Patrons suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not permitted in the centre.
- Abusive or offensive behaviour is not permitted, including swearing, abusive language.
- For hygiene reasons, customers using the fitness centre must use a towel. No Towel, No Workout.
- Appropriate fitness attire, including footwear must be worn at all times.
- Patrons must return and re-rack weights or any other fitness equipment after use.
- Management reserves the right to alter/discontinue or cancel group fitness and aqua classes or change instructors from time to time.
- The use of cameras and mobile phones with cameras is not permitted in the centre and change room areas.
For Membership Agreement Terms and Conditions – please contact the centre direct.
Visitors to the Fitness Centre will be required to:
- have a gym towel
- wipe down equipment with disinfection wipes before and after use
- not attend if unwell