If you’d like to use our facilities, find out when we’re open and choose the right pass for you. We offer a range of different passes from single entry visit and family passes to multiple visit passes and membership. We have a concession rate too.
Contact us if you have any questions.
|Mon-Fri||5.30am – 9pm (outdoor pools close at 7pm)|
|Public Holidays||6am – 6pm|
Please leave the pool 15 minutes before closing time.
|Phone||Reception 9976 1495|
|Address||1 Kenneth Road, Manly NSW 2095|
|Parking||A parking area (with designated disabled parking) is located next to the centre and on Kenneth Road.|
|Public Transport||It is accessible by public transport and the Hop, Skip & Jump Bus.|
Prices General Admission
|Spectators (not entering the water)||$4 (assists to cover public liability insurance of the spectator)|
|Children under 4 (with a full paying adult)||Free (please dress all children who are not fully toilet trained in an aqua nappy)|
|Creche||$6 per hour/per child - max 2 hours|
|Indoor locker||$2 non refundable|
Swim Pass Prices
|Adult - 10 visit pass||$72|
|Adult - 20 visit pass||$127|
|Adult - 6 month pass||$388|
|Adult - 12 month pass||$670|
|Concession - 10 visit pass||$54|
|Concession - 20 visit pass||$97|
|Concession - 6 month pass||$230|
|Concession - 12 month pass||$420|
|Family - 6 month pass||$570|
|Family - 12 month pass||$995|
Steam Room / Fitness Centre Prices
|Adult - spa, sauna, steam room (inc pool entry)||$13|
|Adult - casual fitness or group class||$21.50|
|Adult - 12 month membership||$1,300|
|Adult - 6 month membership||$689|
|Concession - spa, sauna, steam room (inc pool entry)||$10|
|Concession - casual fitness or group class||$17.50|
|Concession - 12 month membership||$1,144|
|Concession - 6 month membership||$611|
Swim School - 30 min lessons
|Adult||$20.50 (debited fortnightly)|
|Child||$18.75 (debited fortnightly)|
|Swim Stars (special needs)||$POA 10 week school term|
Conditions of Entry
Manly Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre is supervised for the safety, enjoyment and comfort of patrons in accordance with relevant safety guidelines.
- Children under 10 years of age are to be accompanied and closely supervised by a responsible adult 18 years or older at all times. Children unaccompanied by an adult may be prevented from entry at the discretion of staff.
- Children under 5 years of age are to be within arm reach of their parent or guardian at all times.
- Patrons must follow the instructions given by staff at all times.
- An entry fee applies to all who wish to enter the premises.
- Paid or unpaid personal training or swimming tuition in the centre is not permitted. Anyone wishing to coach or instruct on the premises is required to have prior written permission from centre management.
- All swimmers must exit the water 15 minutes prior to the advertised closing time.
- A person shall not, by act or omission, behave in any way which is likely to cause damage to, cause disorder within, deface or pollute the public bathing place or cause a loss or injury to council, its servants or to any other person.
- Patrons are encouraged to shower before entering the pool.
- No abusive, offensive or disruptive behaviour or language.
- Articles of clothing such as cut-off jeans, T-shirts, bike pants, leotards and casual wear is strictly prohibited in the pools, spa, steam & sauna areas. Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon is to be worn in the pools, spa, steam and sauna areas.
- No running, pushing, backflips, bombing or holding breath underwater for competitions. Diving is only permitted where the depth of the pool is greater than 1.2metres (please seek advice from MABC pool lifeguards for clarification).
- No animals, (Guide Dogs accepted), drugs, alcohol, glass or porcelain allowed inside the facility. Banned items such as, but not limited to bikes, scooter, skateboards, and any type of ball are not permitted on the premises.
- No smoking permitted in this centre or its surrounding car park.
- Management takes no responsibility for personnel belongs, lockers are made available for hire.
- Patrons enter the centre at their own risk. By entering the centre Patrons accept that Council is not liable for loss or injury however caused, and consent to receiving any first aid treatment that the centre’s staff may reasonably consider necessary or desirable in the event they suffer and injury whilst at the centre.
- Season and Multi Visit Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase only.
- Coaching or training must not be conducted for fee or reward without the prior permission of the Centre Management.
- No photography, except with the permission of the subject and (the subject is under 18 years of age) their parent or guardian.
- Areas of the Centre are monitored 24 hours by CCTV.
The following is prohibited at all times in the centre:
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited within the centre.
- Patrons are prohibited from bringing or having in their possession glass containers of any kind in the centre.
- Manly Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre is a no smoking venue.
- Littering is an offence, please use the garbage and recycling bins where provided.
Abusive disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the Centre. Management reserves the right to ask any patron who does not obey signage, the directives of staff, or Conditions of Use and Entry to leave the facility and further entry may be refused.
The Royal Lifesaving Society’s Keep Watch Program Guidelines are implemented in this centre.