MABC offers more than just the latest, cutting edge facilities and a range of fun group exercise classes. Our professional staff will support and motivate you in setting and achieving your fitness goals. Kick start your fitness with a full professional assessment and a tailormade introductory exercise program.
Fitness Centre Facilities
Work at your own pace or let us help you set and reach your goals, our brand new fitness centre is fitted out with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and pin loaded equipment, free weights and more. If anything looks unfamiliar, our trained staff are on hand to help.
You get so much with your MABC Membership - come and see our friendly staff to discuss your membership options or fill in the enquiry form.
Use all areas of the Fitness Centre and pools including Spa, Steam and Sauna access. There’s Group Fitness and Aqua Classes, complimentary lockers, even free child care for little ones aged 8 weeks to 5 years old.
Our family memberships offer great value too. Family Memberships are open to immediate family members - husband, wife and/or de facto couple and children up to 18 years of age and under that reside within the same household.
- A minimum of two people must join, including one adult and a maximum of two adults.
- This membership is only available on a 12 month minimum contract, and is available to 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Once a family member (child) turns 18 years of age they will then only be eligible to a full fee paying membership.
- Full membership for adult members of the family 16 years of age and over, includes full access to all aquatic centre facilities – fitness centre, swim/spa/sauna & steam, group fitness classes, fitness assessment and introductory exercise program.
- Family members under 16 years of age cannot access the Spa/Sauna or Steam Room with their membership.
- Family members aged 14-15 years old can access the fitness centre and attend group fitness classes. They can also access the pool any time.
- Family members aged 14-15 years old are not permitted to do unsupervised weight resistance training or take part in group classes that use weights.
- Family members aged 14-15 years will be able to participate in group fitness classes which are non-weight bearing (body weight only).
- Children under 14 years of age receive unlimited access to all swimming pools. Children under 10 years of age accessing the swimming pools must be actively supervised by an adult 18 years of age or over.
Gym and Swim Five-day Free Try–Out*
Try our 5 day free pass for first timers. Take advantage of a modern Fitness Centre with the most advanced exercise equipment. Relax in the spa, steam or sauna, do some laps or unwind in the leisure pool.
Register here for a five day free pass to our fitness centre. During your trial you’ll be able to access the gym, group and aquatic classes and relaxation areas at no cost.
* Conditions apply: valid for first time users 16 years and above, swim and gym free pass is valid for 5 consecutive days, valid for Northern Beaches Council area local residents only, photo ID required.
Group Fitness Classes
We have a range of exercise classes to cater for everyone both in and out of the water. Whether you’re uber fit or just getting started. Our classes cater for a variety of needs from maintaining fitness, improving cardio and flexibility to building strength, conditioning and weight-loss. Check out group fitness timetable and find the right class for you.
Swimming is one of the most enjoyable ways to get fit. Swim in a lane suited to your ability and choice of stroke and keep to the left side of the lane.
Work with one of our personal trainers as part of your exercise regime. Increase your level of fitness, stay motivated, learn new exercises and techniques and track your fitness with a dedicated personal trainer who will tailor a program that works for you at a time that suits you. Make an enquiry now.
Staying active is the key to a longer, happier and healthier life. We have a range of activities, programs and equipment to suit our mature members interested in low impact exercises to help you stay mentally and physically agile and well. Enquire today.
Conditions of Entry
- Patrons shall not profit by teaching, coaching or personal training any person in the centre without prior consent of centre management.
- It is the responsibility of customers/members to advise staff of any serious pre-existing injuries or medical conditions before exercising.
- Membership access cards are for individual use only and non-transferable.
- The centre reserves the right to obtain any membership card that is used inappropriately as deemed by management.
- Members who access the fitness and group fitness areas outside of core staffed hours can do so by swiping their membership card on the door reader.
- “Tailgating” will result in membership cancellation of the member, and any patron deemed to enter the centre fraudulently.
- Secure your belongings in the Fitness Centre lockers. Management takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen.
- Patrons suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not permitted in the centre.
- Abusive or offensive behaviour is not permitted, including swearing, abusive language.
- For hygiene reasons, customers using the fitness centre must use a towel. No Towel, No Workout.
- Appropriate fitness attire, including footwear must be worn at all times.
- Patrons must return and re-rack weights or any other fitness equipment after use.
- Management reserves the right to alter/discontinue or cancel group fitness and aqua classes or change instructors from time to time.
- The use of cameras and mobile phones with cameras is not permitted in the centre and change room areas.
For Membership Agreement Terms and Conditions – please contact the centre direct.