In line with Government health advice, the Fitness Centre is open (with restrictions) Find out more. Enquiries: 8495 5005.
MABC offers more than just the latest, cutting edge facilities and a range of fun group exercise classes. Our professional staff will support and motivate you in setting and achieving your fitness goals. Kick start your fitness with a full professional assessment and a tailor-made introductory exercise program.
Work at your own pace or let us help you set and reach your goals, our fitness centre is fitted out with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and pin loaded equipment, free weights and more. If anything looks unfamiliar, our trained staff are on hand to help.
Please read the Fitness Centre conditions of entry.
Group fitness classes
We have a range of exercise classes to cater for everyone both in and out of the water. See the timetable and pre book online.
Work with one of our personal trainers as part of your exercise regime. Increase your level of fitness, stay motivated, learn new exercises and techniques and track your fitness with a dedicated personal trainer who will tailor a program that works for you at a time that suits you. Make an enquiry now.
You get so much with your MABC Membership - come and see our friendly staff to discuss your membership options or fill in the enquiry form.
Use all areas of the Fitness Centre and pools including Spa, Steam and Sauna access. There’s Group Fitness and Aqua Classes and complimentary lockers.
For membership enquiries please contact us on 8495 5005.
Our family memberships offer great value too. Family Memberships are open to immediate family members - husband, wife and/or de facto couple and children up to 18 years of age and under that reside within the same household.
- A minimum of two people must join, including one adult and a maximum of two adults.
- This membership is available to 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
- Once a family member (child) turns 18 years of age they will then only be eligible to a full fee paying membership.
- Membership inclusions for adult members of the family 16 years of age and over, provides full access to all aquatic centre facilities – fitness centre, swim/spa/sauna & steam, group fitness classes, fitness assessment and introductory exercise program.
- Family members under 16 years of age cannot access the Spa/Sauna or Steam Room with their membership.
- Family members aged 14-15 years old can access the fitness centre and attend group fitness classes under Fitness Instructor or parental supervision. They can also access the pool any time.
- Family members aged 14-15 years old are not permitted to do weight resistance training, or take part in group classes that use weights.
- Children under 14 years of age receive unlimited access to all swimming pools. Children under 10 years of age accessing the swimming pools must be actively supervised by an adult 18 years of age or over.
Fitness Centre casual entry
- Casual Visit Adult - $22.20
- Casual Visit Concession - $18.00
Gym and swim five-day free try–out*
Contact us to get a free 5 day pass for first timers. Take advantage of a modern fitness centre with the most advanced exercise equipment. Do some laps or unwind in the leisure pool. During your trial you’ll be able to access the gym, group and aquatic classes and relaxation areas at no cost.
Due to current NSW Government restrictions on physical distancing and permitted patron numbers to the Spa, Steam and Sauna areas, please observe maximum permitted numbers allowed which are sign posted.
* Conditions apply: valid for first time users 16 years and above, swim and gym free pass is valid for 5 consecutive days, valid for Northern Beaches Council area local residents only, photo ID required.
Fitness Centre forms
Suspend your membership
Take advantage of our unlimited suspension option for your Fitness Centre membership if you are having time away. 21 days notice is required. Use our online Suspension Request Form
Cancel your membership
Need to cancel your membership? We're sorry to see you go! 30 days notice is required. Use our online Cancellation Request Form