We have a range of exercise classes to cater for everyone both in and out of the water.
Whether you’re fit or just getting started, our classes cater for a variety of needs from maintaining fitness, improving cardio and flexibility to building strength, conditioning and weight-loss. Find the right class for you.
Online bookings are currently required for Group Fitness Classes at MABC Aquatic Centre. Please note the following information:
- Once a class time has reached the maximum participants allowed it will no longer show as being available, you can search and choose other class times.
- After submitting a booking, you will receive an email confirming your class booking.
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours prior. If you pre-book a class and fail to cancel or attend a penalty may be applied.
- You can book classes 3 days in advance.
- Classes run for either 45 or 60 minutes, see fitness class timetable for more information.
- All participants need to bring a towel when attending a group fitness class.
- It is recommended all participants bring their own water bottle and floor mat.
- Please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to a class.
- No late arrivals will be allowed to participate in classes.
Pre bookings are required for all fitness classes and can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Book online now by clicking ' Book Now' below or phone us on 02 8495 5005.