Gatherings of people
From the beginning of Sunday 10 January 2021, all Northern Beaches residents are to follow the restrictions for Greater Sydney.
- Face masks are mandatory in the following indoor settings: shopping (retail, supermarkets and shopping centres), public/shared transport, indoor entertainment (including cinemas and theatres), places of worship, hair and beauty premises.
- Gym classes reduced to 30 people.
- Places of worship and religious services limited to 1 person per 4sqm up to a maximum of 100 people per separate area.
- Weddings and funerals limited to 1 person per 4sqm up to a maximum of 100 people.
- Outdoor performances and protests reduced to 500 people.
- Controlled, outdoor gatherings (seated, ticketed, enclosed) reduced to 2,000 people.
- Night clubs not permitted.
Stay tuned to NSW Health updates for more announcements regarding restrictions.
We ask our community to cooperate for the health and safety of all. You can view NSW Health updates here.