Council has a COVID safety plan in place across all of our services and facilities. We have also made a number of changes to our services.
Customer Service - 1300 434 434
Mona Vale, Manly and Dee Why Customer Service Centres are open. Avalon Customer Service centre remains closed until further notice.
- JP services are not currently available - you can look here to find a JP
- 30 minute appointments with the duty planner are available at Dee Why only
- You're encouraged to book a 15 minute appointment using the buttons below or by phone
Please follow the advice of staff, use hand sanitiser provided and exercise 1.5m social distancing. Cashless payments are strongly encouraged.
Aquatic Centres and Gyms
Indoor and outdoor pools at Warringah Aquatic Centre and Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre are open.
The following facilities are open for use:
Limits are in place on gatherings of people outside. Effective 23 October, a maximum of 30 people can gather at outdoor spaces and social distancing of 1.5m is required.
Please clean hands before and after using playground and outdoor gym equipment and wipe equipment down with cleansing wipes if you can.
All our beaches are open with restrictions in place.
- People must maintain 1.5 metre social distancing
- Groups no larger than 30
The status of our beaches may changes depending on weather conditions, tides and crowds. Please view the status of each beach.
All beach car parks are operating as normal with resident beach parking permits valid.
- Library branches are all open.
- Our Home Library Service is available for the vulnerable
- Our reservations service is available to the broader community.
Arts and Culture
Like many arts venues and theatre companies across the globe, Council has taken the precautionary decision to close a number of arts and culture venues.
- Glen Street Theatre has cancelled many performances and workshops. We are committed to continue staging shows and events for our community and upcoming productions are now open for sale under restricted capacity and COVID Safe guidelines. You can access further information here.
- Manly Art Gallery and Museum is open with restrictions. Find out more.
- The Creative Space at North Curl Curl is also open and taking applications for hiring
Our community centres are opened with restrictions.
Visitor Information Centre
Our Coastal Environment Centre at North Narrabeen is open and The Manly Environment Centre remains closed until further notice.
Aboriginal Heritage Office
The Aboriginal Heritage Office in Freshwater is temporarily closed. All programs, excursions and school visits have been cancelled until further notice.
Justice of the Peace Services
All residential waste services continue as normal. The service is starting earlier than the usual 6am start time to ensure the health and safety of employees.
All street litter bins will continue to be collected and maintained as normal.
- Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre remains open 7am to 5pm every day. Any changes to opening hours or operations will be published on the website kimbriki.com and residents should check before travelling to Kimbriki.
- Cash payments are no longer accepted to minimise hand-to-hand contact and protect staff.
- Buy Back Centre is open
- Eco House & Garden is open and workshops are running with limited numbers.
Increased cleansing of public spaces has already begun and will continue.
We are intentionally teaching and actively promoting correct hygiene practices at every opportunity with the children.
We have increased the cleaning regimes within our services and will be removing sensory play experiences such as playdough to further reduce risks.
Vacation Care will go ahead in the October School Holidays, but we have adopted social distancing measures within the community including cancelling excursions, travel, and some events such as incursions.
In line with Government advice, our burial services will continue but they are limited to 100 people following the one person per 4 square metre rule or in family household groups with social distancing of 1.5 metres apart. View the latest COVID-19 updates.
Our staff are here to help families navigate these changes on 9970 1341 or firstname.lastname@example.org