Public Art Selection Panel
Northern Beaches Council’s Public Art Selection Panel provides independent expert advice on the procurement of permanent public art for the Northern Beaches, as required by Council’s Public Art Policy.
- Steven Alderton, Director, National Art School
- Clothilde Bullen, Chairperson of the Board, National Association for the Visual Arts (NAVA), and Curator and Head of Indigenous Programs, Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Tony Geddes, former Director, Mosman Art Gallery
- Annie Tennant, National Urban Strategist, Lendlease
- Kylie Walshe, Executive Manager, Community Arts & Culture, or her representative
The Panel meets as required to assist Council implement the vision and goals of the Arts and Creativity Strategy Connected Through Creativity 2029, which includes the delivery of the Coast Walk Public Art Strategic Plan and other public art projects initiated by Council.
Public Art Working Group
Northern Beaches Council’s Public Art Working Group meets quarterly to assist Council achieve the public art aims and objectives outlined in the Northern Beaches Arts and Creativity Strategy, Connected Through Creativity 2029 and the Public Art Policy and Guidelines
The Working Group includes representatives from the local community and elected Councillors and provides informed advice on matters relating to the proposed commissioning and acquisition of permanent public art for the Northern Beaches.
For more information about public art on the Northern Beaches please email: firstname.lastname@example.org