Still some availability for week 2!!
In accordance with Government guidance regarding Coronavirus (COVID–19), we are currently prioritising the safety of our community and staff and assessing the risk posed by all events, activities and programs. Please check back regularly for updates and cancellations.
We are closely following all advice provided by the Federal and State health authorities. Please follow all Government guidelines regarding social distancing, self-isolation and personal hygiene.
In light of this, we have again modified the Winter vacation care program. To support social distancing measures, there will be no excursions during the Winter holiday period. We will encourage all staff and children to follow recommended hygiene procedures including sneezing and coughing etiquette and handwashing practices. Centre staff will intentionally teach and actively promote correct hygiene practices at every opportunity with the children. We will have hand sanitiser available to families at the entrance to each service to use as you enter and leave the premises. We will be asking parents/carers to ensure that their hands are clean before using the iPad to electronically sign in/out and to sanitise the iPad after they sign in/out with wipes provided.
We will be increasing the cleaning regimes with the services and will be removing sensory play experiences to further reduce risks.
As recommended by NSW Health we will advise families and staff not to attend the service if they are sick with influenza/cold-like symptoms, even if they are mild. If a staff member or child becomes ill while they are at the service, they will be asked to go home immediately.
We will be enforcing the current advice from the Australian Government Department of Health:
- Anyone arriving in Australia from overseas will be required to self-isolate for 14 days and will not be able to attend vacation care.
- Any confirmed case of COVID-19 will be excluded until they are medically cleared to return.
- Anyone in close contact with a person with a COVID-19 infection while they were ill, will need to be isolated for 14 days and will not be able to attend Vacation Care during this period. A close contact is someone who has been face to face for at least 15 minutes, or been in the same closed space for at least 2 hours as someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 when that person was infectious.
What's on offer?
Catering for school children between 5 and 12 years old, our Vacation Care runs Monday – Friday from 7.30am – 6pm during school holidays and offers exciting activities, discos, craft and sports days with a difference.
We offer several locations and we give extra support to children with additional needs so they can join in the fun.
This Winter we are offering Vacation Care at Cromer, Forestville, North Curl Curl and Manly Vale.
Check the activity brochure for details on the daily activities and everything you need to know about Vacation Care for the next school holidays.
The Australian Government has now announced that the Early Childhood Education and Care Relief package will cease on 12 July 2020.
As this date falls during the Winter Vacation Care period, our service will be required to charge families our regular vacation care daily fee of $72.00 from the week beginning 13 July (week 2 of the Winter Vacation Care holidays). The 10% deposit for dates after 13 July will be processed by Vacation Care Administration.
- Week 1 (6 - 10 July 2020) - no charge to families
- Week 2 (13 - 17 July 2020) - vacation care daily fee ($72.00) applies; CCS available
- Pupil Free Day (20 July 2020) - vacation care daily fee ($72.00) applies; CCS available
Child Care Subsidy
Families who received Child Care Subsidy (CCS) in 2018-19 and still haven’t confirmed their income for that financial year, must do so by 30 June 2020.
If you do not, your CCS will not start again on 13 July 2020.
To confirm your income with Centrelink, you and your partner need to either:
- Lodge your tax returns with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Complete an ‘Advise non-lodgement of tax return’ with Centrelink, if you don’t need to lodge a return.
If you have already confirmed your family income for 2018-19, there’s nothing else you need to do.
Find out more about Child Care Subsidy on the Services Australia or via MyGov website.
Winter 2020 bookings opened 7am Monday 15 June 2020
How do I book?
- If your child has already used our Vacation Care service, please use your Hubhello login to access BookMe
- If you need to add a new child, please enrol them with Hubworks
- When your booking is complete please remember to confirm your child's new enrolment via your myGov portal, so that Centrelink can process your Child Care Subsidy.
View the step-by-step guide for online booking help.
Terms and conditions
Please review our Booking Terms and Conditions for important information regarding booking process, confirmations, fees, charges and absences.
Children with additional needs
Our Vacation Care Programs are additional needs and disability friendly. However, before enrolment we do require detailed information about your child's individual needs in order to understand what support and assistance may be required by your child and whether this can be met with our existing resources. If your child has high support needs, additional support may be accessed via the Federal Government's Inclusion Support Subsidy (ISS).
Due to the additional information required, which includes consulting with your child's school and completing an assessment regarding your child's needs and whether these can be properly met at Vacation Care, the application process can take some time to complete. For this reason, we recommend that you start the process as early as possible by contacting 9942 2312.