It has been wonderful to welcome you back to the library.
If you haven't come by yet or would like to plan your visit, here is some information on the services available, our new opening hours and the steps we're taking to help keep you safe. You can also have a read through our reopening FAQs.
Browsing the shelves
The collection at all branches is accessible and you are welcome to browse. To minimise the risk, we are quarantining returned items for 24 hours, regularly cleaning surfaces and have self-service kiosks available at all branches.
Justice of the Peace service
Even though we have opened our doors, our JP service will be unavailable until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website for updates.
Digital library increase
We have made sure our BorrowBox and Overdrive platforms are packed with new releases, popular reads, unlimited use titles and more in both eAudio and eBook formats. You can also access hundreds of eMagazines in RBdigital and Overdrive as well as films and documentaries in Kanopy.
What we are doing to help keep you safe
Your health and safety is our top priority so in line with NSW Health orders, we are:
- Restricting the number of people allowed in the library,
- Quarantining returned items for 24 hours,
- Providing hand sanitiser at each branch,
- Providing surface wipes for public computers,
- Ensuring all furniture is at a safe distance so customers can sit at least 1.5 metres from each other, and
- Regularly cleaning all surfaces.