We offer public computers with free Internet and word processing. You do not need to be a member to use our computers.
- Express PCs are available for 15 minute sessions.
- Standard PCs are limited to 60 minutes per session.
- Please be aware that PCs are unavailable 10 minutes before the library closes.
Public Wi-Fi is available at all branches. Library membership is not required to access the Wi-Fi.
Select @beachescouncil Free Wi-Fi in your Wi-Fi network list to connect.
Print from your mobile device or laptop
Please ask staff for a mobile print instruction card to print from your mobile device or laptop.
If you regularly use this service save time and download the free PrinterOn mobile app (opens in new window) for iOS or Android devices.
Print from a public computer
With your library card or guest pass, you can print directly from our public computers. As always, please ask a staff member if you need help.
Upload your documents at home for printing
You can send your documents to print from home to collect at a time that's good for you.
- Select the branch below that you would like to collect your documents from
- When the webpage opens select a printer, your document size and whether you need colour or black and white
- Input your email address and upload your document.
You will receive a confirmation email to let you know your print job is ready, including instructions on how to print and pay for your documents.