Did you know you can book a community centre on a regular basis? A regular hirer is anyone who hirers a community centre every year.
For example (but not limited to):
- a yoga teacher who hires once a week
- a community group who hires once a month
- an art group who hires to hold an exhibition around the same time every year
Regular bookings are reviewed every year as per the Community Centres Policy.
New regular hirers
Do you want to hire a community centre on a regular basis?
Please ensure you have read and understand the Community Centre Terms and Conditions before enquiring.
- New regular hirers pay four weeks hire up front. This is not refundable.
- Changes to regular bookings after the first seven days of the month for the following month incur an administration charge.
Please sign up to be a regular hirer and list which venues you are interested in, as well as a description of what type of activity you want to hold.
We will then give you access to make an enquiry online, which will then be assessed.
If you are not familiar with our venues or want to see day by day availability, click the 'browse venues and availability' button below. Please ensure you view availability before signing up to be a regular hirer.
Need help? View our instructions on how to sign up to become a new regular hirer.
Click the links below to access video instructions for existing recurring hirers.
- How do I log in to the portal?
- How do I reset my password if I have forgotten it?
- How do I view and check my bookings?
- How do I view my invoices?
- How do I pay for my invoices?
- What do all of the sections on the ‘My Bookings’ page mean?
If you need any assistance with the online portal, or there is an issue with your booking dates, please contact us on 8495 5012 or CommunityCentres@northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au.