Mona Vale Performance Space is a brand new venue suitable for activities such as performances, rehearsals, classes and presentations.
The facility will be available outside of school hours on weekdays, weekends and school holiday periods from July 2023.
The Mona Vale Performance Space is part of a major upgrade of Mona Vale Public School and partially funded by the NSW Government’s Stronger Communities Fund. The space is managed under a joint agreement between the Department of Education and Northern Beaches Council.
The space is suitable for theatre, dance, speech nights, author talks, music, drama and other performing arts activities. The performance space includes:
- Flat performance space with manual curtaining
- Fixed theatre style tiered seating for 200 and a stage with a capacity of 30
- Stage lighting and audio system
- Green room with direct entry to stage area
- External toilets
- Large projector with screen
- Hearing loop
- 7 level access spots for wheelchairs
- Standard fee: $43.10 per hour
- Event hire fee: $77.00 per hour
Additional fees for use of the Control Room and systems.
Discounts are available for registered Not for Profit groups as per Council’s Adopted Fees & Charges.
*We are currently reviewing all Expressions of Interest that have been submitted for hire from Term 3 and the remainder of 2023.
A regular and/or casual booking enquiry for 2023 can still be submitted via the form below.
Hire for 2024 will be open for EOI later in the year, as per the annual hire process for all community centres.