Enjoy great international food and live music under the stars every Friday night from 17 January to 20 March between 5pm – 9pm.
Come and make the most of the warm summer nights, bring your picnic rugs and kick back with family and friends to celebrate the end of the working week.
Each week there will be a different soul, funk or disco band and a wide selection of cuisines.
Food trucks - Freshwater
Get your tastebuds ready for food from our World Food Markets food trucks:
- Pizzeria on the Road – Freshly stretched wood fire pizzas
- Authentic Turkish Gozleme – Fresh Turkish gozleme
- Lambda Souvla Grill – Greek street food
- Let’s Do Yum Cha – Handcrafted yum cha
- Inbocca – Italian classics with a modern twist
- Creative Refreshments – Bespoke desert creations
- Pepita’s Ice Cream – Artisan ice cream & sorbet
- 24 January – So What (chart topping covers from the 70s to the the latest current hits)
- 31 January – Daddy Longlegs and the Swamp Donkeys (swamp blues)
Event locations and dates
- Freshwater Beach Park (behind the surf club), Freshwater
Friday 17, 24 and 31 January (Fri 17 CANCELLED)
- Lakeside Park, Narrabeen
Friday 7, 14 and 21 February - find out more
- Manly Corso
Friday 6, 13 and 20 March - find out more
Post event survey
Your feedback is valued and important to us. Please leave your online feedback for your chance to WIN a $100 Red Balloon voucher.
Entries valid from 17 January to 1 April. Winner will be notified via phone or email by 3 April 2020.