The Warringah Aquatic Centre is committed to helping you stay fit and healthy. We have both land and water based exercise classes, there really is something for everyone. Choose from aqua, pilates and seniors’ fitness classes.
We offer a range of different passes from single entry visit and family passes to multiple visit passes and membership. We have a concession rate too. View the prices
Aqua aerobics is a quick and easy way to improve fitness, mobility, flexibility and conditioning. It provides an excellent cardiovascular and muscle toning workout using the water’s resistance.
Aqua aerobics classes go for 45 minutes and are great for all levels of fitness and ages. Bookings are required.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9.30am
Deep water is an easy way to improve fitness, mobility and flexibility using a buoyancy belt. Classes go for 45 minutes and are suitable for all levels from beginners right through to athletes. Bookings are required.
- Monday - 8.15am and 6.30pm
- Tuesday - 7.15am and 8am
- Wednesday - 8.30am and 6.30pm
- Thursday - 7.45am and 8.30am
- Friday - 7.45am and 8.30am
- Saturday - 7.30am and 8.30am
Our deep water training provides personalised attention in a group environment. This class teaches the correct posture and technique and focuses on achieving a full range of motion in every exercise.
Water Workout classes go for 1 hour and are suitable for beginners through to athletes. Bookings are required.
- Tuesday and Thursday - 9am
Our exercise program for older people who’d like to stay healthy and active. Wear loose comfortable clothing and enclosed shoes.
$10.30 per class (first class free if you’re new).
Active Seniors at WAC
Comprises of 25 minutes of land based and 25 minutes of water based exercise. Bookings are required.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 1.30-2.30pm.
Active Seniors at Forestville Memorial Hall
Classes go for one hour class of gentle land based exercise. Maximum 20 per class. Bookings are not required.
- Monday and Wednesday from 12-1pm.
Pilates really is the exercise for everybody, it elongates and strengthens the muscles resulting in a stronger, more flexible body. It will teach you how to be aware of your natural postural alignment and core stability.
Classes go for 1 hour.
- Monday - 9am
- Friday - 9am or 10am
Special bookings are required. Contact the Programs Office on 8495 5001 to book into a program (three held throughout the year).
Pre bookings are required for all classes (unless otherwise indicated) and can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Book online now by clicking ' Book Now' below or phone us on 02 8495 5001.
Online bookings are currently required for Fitness Classes at Warringah Aquatic Centre. Please note the following information:
- Selected classes are currently capped to a maximum number of participants for fitness classes and aqua classes.
- Once a class time has reached the maximum participants allowed it will no longer show as being available, you can search and choose other class times.
- After submitting a booking, you will receive an email confirming your class booking.
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours prior. If you pre-book a class and fail to cancel or attend a penalty may be applied.
- You can only book classes 3 days in advance.
- No back to back class bookings allowed
- Classes run for either 45 or 60 minutes depending on class book, see above for details.
- Please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to a class.
- No late arrivals will be allowed to participate in classes.