|TIME||MON 05||TUE 06||WED 07||THU 08||FRI 09||SAT 10||SUN 11|
There are a number of facilities that you’ll love at the Warringah Aquatic Centre. Whether you’re a lap swimmer, a diver or just want an action packed day with the family, we’ll make your visit super fun.
The 50 metre indoor Olympic pool has eight lanes and is usually divided into two 25 metre pools. The pool is heated to 27-28°. The pool is at short course (25m) for the winter season.
The Olympic pool is used for carnivals, lessons, squad training, water sports and aqua classes.
Our indoor diving pool is attached to the Olympic pool. It has two one-metre springboards and one three-metre springboard. The diving boards are open from 5 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and from 1 - 5pm Saturdays and public holidays, 1 - 4.30pm Sundays and 10.30am - 3.30pm school holidays. The three-metre diving board is not open to the public.
Our outdoor area has a 25 metre lap pool and splash pad. The 25 metre pool is solar heated and is open during the summer season only. Bring your family and friends and stay for lunch. Make use of our barbecues, picnic tables and lovely grassy areas.
The Warringah Aquatic Centre provides a safe and enjoyable experience for patrons with a disability and special needs including:
- Access Ramp – To allow patrons easy access to pool deck
- Wet Wheelchair available
- Access Ladder – To provide easier entry into indoor pool for people with limited mobility (Please request upon arrival)
- Hoist – To safely lift patrons in and out of the water (Please call before arrival and request from Reception)
- Outdoor Pool – Steps and handrail for safe and easy access to water
- Assessable Changerooms and Family Changerooms – Located adjacent to both Indoor and Outdoor pools, provide shower and toilet facilities for families and patrons with limited mobility. Duress alarms are fitted in case emergency assistance is required.
- Disabled parking spaces located close to main entrance
Our two week guide to the number of lanes available in the indoor pool, including fun and splash and lap swimming. Changes to the calendar are sometimes made without notice.