The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
Each year parents, guardians and carers can apply for one $100 Active Kids voucher from January and a second voucher from July.
- Voucher 1 is valid January to December
- Voucher 2 is valid July to December.
Approved Active Kids Provider
Warringah Aquatic Centre is an approved Active Kids provider.
You can use your $100 voucher towards our Children's Swim Programs 8 weeks or longer (Swim School, Learn to Swim, Learn to Dive)
Please advise the Programs Admin Assistant when booking your spot.
For more information please call us on 9451 8000.
About the Active Kids program
Students aged 4.5 - 18 years, who are enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 (including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW) are eligible.
Vouchers can be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100 no refunds or credits will be issued)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
Vouchers cannot be split between more than one provider or registration or redeemed for cash.
See more on the Active Kids Program