Just complete this online form to register your Second Hand Saturday garage sale and have your garage sale advertised for free on our website.
If you need to cancel, just email firstname.lastname@example.org before 12pm on the Thursday before your Second Hand Saturday and we’ll update the advertising.
Second Hand Saturday Registration
This form gives us permission to advertise your garage sale free of charge on the Council website. Please submit by 12pm on the Tuesday before your garage sale.
Terms and conditions
- Choose a suitable site within your property boundary. Items are not permitted on the footpath or kerbside
- No dangerous goods, chemicals, faulty electrical items, firearms or rubbish
- Commercial properties, clubs, churches and schools are not eligible to register for Second Hand Saturday
- Hold the garage sale outdoors or in a well ventilated area
- Keep a metre distance between yourself and potential buyers
- Practice good hand hygiene, best to have hand sanitiser available
- Consider wearing a mask
- Comply with current NSW Government rule
By participating in Second Hand Saturday, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions and that Northern Beaches Council has no liability to any person for loss of or damage to goods, or for injury to or death of persons, whether arising from negligence or otherwise, and in any way caused by or connected with Second Hand Saturday activities.