Mental health support
If you need urgent assistance call 000
Crisis Support Services
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Mental Health Line - 1800 011 511
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467
Other mental health resources
Tough times can have a significant impact on the mental health of business owners and employees. Please consider the following resources:
- The Mentally Healthy Workplaces during COVID-19 Guide is prepared especially for small businesses. The kit includes a list of useful resources and links and is a great place to start to think about the supports that may help you.
- Ahead for Business supports people working in small business to take positive actions on their mental health and wellbeing. Access tailored resources, peer support, check-ups and personalised action plans via this online hub.
- Beyond Blue, is offering a free NewAccess for Small Business Owners, six-week program that provides support by trained mental health coaches who have a background in small business.
- See our full contact list of mental health services and tips and resources to help support your mental health.
These webinars may help you and your business navigate these changing times. See our Business playlist on our Youtube Channel.
- Building Economic Resilience - Nine Network's Ross Greenwood discusses how small businesses can adapt and build resilience during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Stay Calm during COVID-19 & Change - presented by The Greate Group and Council
- Food Safety for Home Businesses - presented by Council
- Accessing small business support grants - presented by Service NSW and Council
- How to connect with customers during COVID-19 - presented by Hullabaloo and Council