It's time for you to vote!
Public voting has kicked off, sit back and tune into our playlist of the top 10 acts below. Once you're done, please vote for your favourite for the People's Choice Award.
Voting closes on 19 July.
Dhara has been playing the harp since she was 4 years old. She regularly busks and performs in local venues. She has been fortunate to learn from Jane Rosenson who is the principal harpist for Opera Australia.
Chloe is currently completing her HSC, she works hard after school attending local music academies to pursue her music career. She loves songwriting and performing and hopes to inspire others with her music.
Nat & Jules, both 17
This pair teamed up at just 8 years old and have performed at a number of local venues, theatre productions and competitions - including Australia's Got Talent! You might catch them busking locally on Manly Corso.
You may know Caleb as the lead vocalist/keyboardist for the band Pocket Mammoth. Besides his work with the band, he also is working on a solo acoustic project, stripping back his music to just melody and keys to produce a truly unique sound.
Starting from a young age, Georgie has always had a passion for music and was fortunate enough to learn from her Grandpa. She has performed in many musicals and loves to get out and busk when she can!
Tiana wrote her first song in Year 4! She continues to learn and improve her skills as a musician and has performed regionally and overseas in choir and band and played at gigs since she was 14.
Sophie is an instrumentalist, using unconventional tuning to play solo acoustic pieces demonstrating a real talent for the guitar. Having played at local venues on the beaches for some time, she hopes to go on to write more music and continue performing.
Photos credit - Damian Barber / Chromatica
- First Place - $500 cash, $600 product voucher for Mona Vale Music, Marketing & Publicity Package from Perfect Pitch, and a copy of Ocean Alley's brand new album Lonely Diamond
- Second Place - $250 cash, $250 product voucher for Mona Vale Music
- Third Place - $100 cash, $150 product voucher for Mona Vale Music
- People's Choice Award - $100 cash, $100 product voucher for Mona Vale Music and an Ocean Alley merch pack including a copy of their brand new album Lonely Diamond
- Finalists - finalists will receive a copy of their professionally recorded performance and a KALOF gift pack
Our top 10 finalists will also be judged by a panel of industry professionals and one of Council's 2019/20 Youth Advisory Group Members.
- Oli & Louis of Lime Cordiale
- David Keogh, founder of Perfect Pitch and live music venue Eastern Lounge
- Dan Nascimento, manager of Ocean Alley
- Kellie Crawford, original member of Hi5
- Sam Wilkins, local audio engineer and member of Council's Arts & Creativity Strategic Reference Group
- Jay Parrino of Outlier, former The Voice contestant and finalist of Australia's Got Talent
- Georgia Broadhead, 2019/20 Council Youth Advisory Group Member
People's Choice voting will be open from Monday 6 July to Sunday 19 July.
For more information contact Youth Services at email@example.com or call 02 8495 6615