In case of life-threatening emergency, call Triple Zero (000) for Police, Fire or Ambulance. If you have a speech or hearing impairment, call 106.
This page provides a list of resources on how you can prepare for a range of emergencies.
View a complete list of emergency contacts.
- My Fire Plan (NSW RFS)
- Bush fire fact sheets (NSW RFS)
- Fires Near Me (NSW RFS)
- Prepare your horse for bushfire (NSW RFS)
- Fire safety for your pets (NSW RFS and Fire & Rescue NSW)
Building fire safety
Fire & Rescue NSW Community Fire Safety webpage has a range of information to ensure your family, residents and tenants are safe from fire.
Storms and flood
- Home Emergency Plan (NSW SES)
- Home Emergency Kit (NSW SES)
- FloodSafe for your pets and animals (NSW SES)
- Northern Beaches Flood and Rainfall Levels (MHL & Northern Beaches Council)
- Weather Warnings (BoM)
- Tsunami Evacuation Map (NSW SES)
Get Ready NSW
- Get Ready - individuals
- Get Ready - community service organisations
- Get Ready - business
- Get Ready - animals
EmergencyPlus - Australian Government
Developed by the emergency services and Australian Government, EmergencyPlus enables you to contact emergency services and provides your location using co-ordinates and what3words which uses three unique words to identify your specific location.
Get Prepared App - Red Cross
This app helps you connect with your key support people, accomplish simple tasks to make you and your loved ones safer, and protect the things that matter most to you. You can:
- Establish a quick and easy network of support with your three key contacts
- Review the risks relevant to where you live
- Create checklists of actions to make an emergency plan
- Save the emergency plan as a PDF to be printed and shared with others