Council is required under s53 of the Local Government Act 1993 to keep a register of all land owned, vested in or under its control.
It is also a useful reference, providing an overview of all land under Council’s management.
The Land Register includes information relevant to the land including (but not limited to):
- the name (if any) by which the land is known
- address or location of the land
- reference to title of the land
- name of the owner of the land
- whether or not the land is Crown land
- classification of the land
- whether or not there is a Plan of Management for the land
- zoning (if any) of the land under an environmental planning instrument and
- particulars of any agreement (including any lease or licence) entered into by the Council with respect of the land.
Further information on lease and licence agreements can be found in the Lease and Licence Register that is updated annually.
The map will be regularly updated in line with the implementation of new legislation and ongoing property and land dealings.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, Council accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions and makes no statements, representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in it. Any potential error should be reported to Northern Beaches Council by email to email@example.com
Further information on Crown Reserves can be found on the Crown Land Manager Reserves Portal.
Note: You may need to check your phone settings (Location Services) to use some features.