Meals on Wheels supports an independent and social lifestyle for seniors and people with disability. We provide tasty and nutritious home-delivered meals for older residents, people with disability and their carers.
Who can use Meals on Wheels?
Anyone can contact our service and you don’t need to be referred. You might need us when:
- You or someone you care for has left hospital or does not feel well
- You can’t get to the shops
- You’re a carer or relative who needs a rest and you want to make sure the person you look after is eating healthy meals
- Any other time you feel you can’t cook a meal for yourself, your partner or someone you care for
We deliver from Manly and Clontarf to as far north as Freshwater and Curl Curl. We’re looking to extend our service, so get in touch if you live outside our delivery area.
What’s on the menu?
- A great selection of hot, chilled or frozen meals
- A wide selection of salads and sandwiches
- Frozen meals can be purchased at our Manly centre Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm
Every effort is made to keep meals as affordable as possible. We accept cash, cheque or credit card.
For the latest menus and prices, please call 9976 1469 or email email@example.com
Our office hours: 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday
A wonderful opportunity to get out of the house, socialise and enjoy a three course lunch:
- Every Tuesday at St Matthews Church Hall, The Corso, Manly
- Every Friday at Manly Seniors Centre, 275 Pittwater Road, Manly
- The first Monday of each month at Seaforth Oval Pavilion, Seaforth
Our friendly Meals on Wheels delivery driver volunteers do a ‘safe and well’ check with every delivery. All volunteers carry identification and have passed a National Police Check.
Interested in Volunteering as a Delivery Driver? Delivery Driver Volunteer Position Description
Assist serving food at the Community Lunches in Manly or Seaforth. Suitable for those who cannot drive to deliver meals.