One-stop-shop for local businesses
To keep serving the community, including local businesses, Council has set up a dedicated Business Support Service.
It’s a single point of contact to provide advice, support and ensure no matter what your question, we will do all we can to get you the best and quickest information. We will ensure you always speak to the Council Business Liaison Officer.
It’s more important than ever to show our local business community that they’re not alone.
Businesses can use this service to find the latest updates about support and services, get advice and can sign up for business-specific email updates.
Local businesses can access information on a range of topics including:
- local, state and federal government COVID-19 support packages
- local business support/advice services
- insights into local economic conditions
- food licensing including food safety permits
- home businesses
- planning and development applications and advice
- business opportunities
- working with Council including tenders and procurement
- advertising sign advice and permits
- festival and event permits
- commercial activities on public land, including outdoor dining
- plus many more.