North Narrabeen includes Birdwood Park and Narrabeen Lagoon.
The world-famous surfing beach became a National Surfing Reserve in 2009 and played an important part in the history of surfing culture in Sydney.
The break is home to consistent, quality waves and many surfing champions.
- Good swimming and body surfing conditions.
- Strong shore break at times.
- Excellent surfing conditions at the north end.
- Good surfing breaks along the beach.
- Best in north easterly winds.
Get here by bus... visit Transport NSW for bus information and timetables.
There is free parking for vehicles displaying Northern Beaches Council parking permits and pay and display is available to purchase for those without a permit. Designated disabled car spaces.