A notice can be placed on the Community noticeboard if:
- it provides a benefit to the Northern Beaches community
- is free to participate or access.
Your initiative will not be listed when it:
- appears only to promote or advertise a business or commercial enterprise
- could conflict with Council's values, decisions, policies or statutory responsibilities
- promotes politicians or political parties
- involves the manufacture, distribution and sale of tobacco and tobacco-related products or alcoholic products
- are otherwise of a nature that Council determines is likely to affect Council's public image or reputation adversely.
- You must have permission of the copyright holder as content published on Council's website is also available via data feeds and may be published in other places.
- Each submission is assessed according to these guidelines and evaluated in terms of community benefit and Council reserves the right to edit or decline any event.
- By adding events to the noticeboard, Council is not endorsing the submission, event or the organiser's products.
- All events are subject to our disclaimer and may be declined without further correspondence.