By booking a stall in the Youth Week Millennial Market all stallholders agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions.
Northern Beaches Council aims to provide a safe environment for members of the community during its events. It also aims to provide events that follow Northern Beaches Council’s Waste Management Guidelines for the benefit of the environment.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form part of your agreement with Northern Beaches Council.
- Stallholders must book a space prior to the event.
- Stallholders must be under the age of 25 and reside in the Northern Beaches Local Government Area.
- Northern Beaches Council reserves the right to cancel your registration if your items for sale do not meet the aims of the Market.
- Payment of a $50 deposit is required when booking your stall.
- This event is being curated by Council's Youth Advisory Group - if bookings are recieved from multiple stalls selling the same category/type of items (e.g. multiple candle sellers) Northern Beaches Council reserves the right to refund your booking deposit and allocate the place to another stallholder.
- This event is both outdoors and indoors (utilising the Creative Space facility). Stalls will be held primarily indoors, however some spaces will be outside.
- You must conduct your stall in line with Council’s Event Waste Management Guidelines.
Stall and placement size
- Stall positions will be allocated at the discretion of Northern Beaches Council staff.
- All spaces will be 3m x 3m in area.
- Each stallholder will be provided with 1 trestle table and 1-2 chairs (depending on need). Extra equipment will need to be provided by stallholders (such as clothing racks).
- Outdoor marquees are available for outdoor stall spaces, however outdoor positions are limited and the majority of stalls will be held inside the venue.
- Stallholder bookings are only open to Northern Beaches residents under the age of 25.
- Items being sold cannot be above $50 in value. This is to ensure the market is accessible for young people.
- No refunds will be provided to any stallholder who cancels. Deposits will only be refunded to stallholders who provide a stall on the day of the event.
- Stallholders must trade until 4pm and vacate the site by 4:45pm.
- Stallholders will be required to bump in prior to the event commences. You will be advised in advance when you are able to access the site to bump in equipment and goods.
- It is the responsibility of all attendees and stallholders to leave the area clean and tidy at the end of trading.
- Waste and rubbish from your stall must be removed by persons from your stall and taken home, or disposed of in the provided bins.
- Power is available to for stallholders inside the venue. Outdoor stallholders may be able to access power if arranged prior with Northern Beaches Council staff.
- Youth Week Millennial Markets is an indoor/outdoor event and will operate in varying weather conditions.
- In the event of dangerous weather conditions, the event may be cancelled. A decision will be made no later than 4pm on Friday 16 April and a refund will be provided.
Insurance and responsibilities
- Northern Beaches Council will be providing Public Liability Insurance to cover stallholders for the Youth Week Millennial Market.
For more information about Youth Week Millennial Markets please contact Youth Services on 02 8495 6616 or at Cameron.Wall@northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au