Once you’re ready to build you will need to appoint a Certifier and get any special permits and certificates before you start work.  You may also need them for selling a property or to authorise building works that were done without appropriate approvals. Find out more about the process and obtain the documents you need. 

Engineering Specifications

Council specifications for all works including civil engineering works, minor works, stormwater specifications, water management and coastal ...

Driveway and Vehicle Crossings

Find a vehicle crossing contractor and book your required Council inspections.

Certification of Building Works

Most building work needs to be certified for the safety of our community.