As we welcome in a brand-new year, so many of us already have a full list of new year resolutions we want to achieve.
Maybe it’s to read more, learn a new language or skill, or even research your family history… Did you know you can do all that and more at the Library?
Here’s just a few reminders of what’s on offer:
- Pop into one of our six branch libraries to explore our wide range of fiction, non-fiction, children’s and youth titles, DVDs, Audiobooks and more, or browse online to place a Click and Collect on the items you want, then pick them up at your local library.
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks for free on your smart device using the Libby or Borrowbox apps.
- Uncover the interesting stories of your past with Family History Fridays. Learn how to navigate genealogy databases and organise your findings with help from our friendly volunteers.
- Find career and resume resources such as Studiosity for help with online applications, resumes and interviews.
- Thinking about starting a Book Club or already part of one? Borrow from one of our many Book Club Kits.
- Get tech savvy with our Drop-In Tech Help tables or book a One-on-One Tech Help session with our friendly volunteers.
- Learn a new language for free with Transparent Language Online
- Sign up to the Cubby House Toy Library and enjoy less clutter around the house with our easy click and collect service.
- Explore fun things to do on our What’s On page, with programs and events for all ages to enjoy.
- Volunteer! Share your skills and experience with your community by volunteering at the Library.
Not a member yet? Sign up online and collect your Library Membership card the next time you visit your local branch library.