The NSW Pet Registry is for pet owners and breeders can create an online owner profile, update your details, notify if your dog or cat is missing, register ownership changes and pay registration fees online.
Alternatively use these forms and submit to Council. Find out more about registering your pet.
- Permanent Identification Form - P1A
- Lifetime Registration Form - P2
- Change of Address / Owner Details Form - C3A
Annual permits for non-desexed cats and restricted and dangerous dogs
From 1 July 2020, in addition to their lifetime pet registration fee, annual permits will be required by owners of:
- Cats not desexed by four months of age are required to pay an $80 annual permit fee
- Dogs of a restricted breed or formally declared to be dangerous are required to pay a $195 annual permit fee.