Apply for a Beach Parking Permit which allows free parking in designated beach permit parking areas.
- Permits expire on 31 August each year and are valid only if used in accordance with the instructions on the back of the permit.
- Permits can only be purchased by Northern Beaches Residents
- A maximum of 2 additional permits may be purchased per property by Northern Beaches Residents only. Proof of residency MUST be provided.
- Permits are NOT VALID at Rowland Reserve, Church Point Parking Precinct or Woorak Reserve Car Parking Areas - find out more.
- Council takes no responsibility for permits not received via post.
Please refer to the Policy for details