Manly Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre is supervised for the safety, enjoyment and comfort of patrons in accordance with relevant safety guidelines.
- Children under 10 years of age are to be accompanied and closely supervised by a responsible adult 18 years or older at all times. Children unaccompanied by an adult may be prevented from entry at the discretion of staff.
- Children under 5 years of age are to be within arm reach of their parent or guardian at all times.
- Patrons must follow the instructions given by staff at all times.
- An entry fee applies to all who wish to enter the premises.
- All swimmers must exit the water 5 minutes prior to the advertised closing time.
- A person shall not, by act or omission, behave in any way which is likely to cause damage to, cause disorder within, deface or pollute the public bathing place or cause a loss or injury to council, its servants or to any other person.
- Patrons are encouraged to shower before entering the pool.
- Articles of clothing such as cut-off jeans, T-shirts, bike pants, leotards and casual wear is strictly prohibited in the pools, spa, steam and sauna areas. Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon is to be worn in the pools, spa, steam and sauna areas.
- No running, pushing, backflips, bombing or holding breath underwater for competitions. Diving is only permitted where the depth of the pool is greater than 1.2metres (please seek advice from MABC pool lifeguards for clarification).
- No animals (guide dogs accepted).
- Bikes, scooter, skateboards, and any type of ball are not permitted.
- No smoking permitted in this centre or its surrounding carpark.
- Management takes no responsibility for personal belongs, lockers are available for hire.
- Patrons enter the centre at their own risk. By entering the centre patrons accept Council is not liable for loss or injury however caused, and consent to receiving any first aid treatment that the centre’s staff may reasonably consider necessary or desirable in the event they suffer and injury while at the centre.
- Season and multi visit passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Passes can be renewed for a further term.
- Coaching or training must not be conducted for fee or reward without the prior permission of centre management.
- No photography, except with the permission of the subject and (the subject is under 18 years of age) their parent or guardian.
- Areas of the centre are monitored 24 hours by CCTV.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited within the centre.
- Patrons are prohibited from bringing or having in their possession glass containers of any kind in the centre.
- Littering is an offence, please use the garbage and recycling bins where provided.
- No eating or drinking in swimming pool or spa pool areas.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted.
Management reserves the right to ask any patron who does not obey signage, the directives of staff, or conditions of use and entry to leave the facility and further entry may be refused.
The Royal Lifesaving Society’s Keep Watch Program Guidelines are implemented in this centre.