Allambie Heights Oval is centrally located within Allambie Heights. It provides a large area of open space, in a bushland setting and next to the local public school.
The Oval is enjoyed by a number of community groups. It is also the home ground for Manly Warringah Football Association and it is a place for picnics and events for the local community.
- Allambie Heights Oval is available for unleashed dogs from 12am to 7am daily.
- Dogs are not to use the oval when it is being used for sport or training
- Map of Off-Leash area
- Suitable for people and dogs with all-abilities.
- Carpark with ninety-degrees angle parking
- Parallel street parking on Allambie Road (no time limits).
- Allambie Heights Oval amenities block open 6am to 9pm plus disabled and MLAK.