Councillor Vincent De Luca OAM BA LLB Grad Dip Legal Prac JP, grew up on the Northern Beaches, is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and has worked extensively in youth welfare, and in the prevention of domestic violence, suicide and drug and alcohol addiction. He has served in local government for nearly a decade.
- Delegate - National Peoples’ Convention, Youth Suicide Prevention 1997, 2014 and 2015 Delegate, National Convention on Suicide Prevention
- Former Executive Member - National Peoples’ Council on Drug Prevention - High on Hope
- Attended the National Cities Against Drugs Summit
- Co-founded GAPS youth suicide prevention and support association
- President of Curl Curl Youth and Community Centre for over a decade
- Former President, Friends of Warringah Residents’ Group against over-development.
- Volunteer Fundraiser White Ribbon Foundation for stopping violence against women, the Australian Gynaecological Cancer Foundation and Cure the Future Foundation for stem cell research.
0427 218 553