Our libraries are in six locations across the Northern Beaches: Dee Why, Forestville, Glen Street in Belrose, Manly, Mona Vale and Warringah Mall in Brookvale. We are also fortunate to have four community libraries in Avalon, Terrey Hills, Seaforth and Harbord.
We see amazing reactions when people realise just how much they get from their free library membership including:
- Free books, DVDs and magazines, as well as eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines
- Children’s programs and school holiday activities
- Events and author talks
- Free access to fast public computers
- Free wi-fi
- Low cost photocopying, printing and scanning
- Family history resources and a home library service for residents unable to visit.
And, most importantly, access to skilled staff who can help you find what you need.
On the library website you'll find information about what's going on at the libraries for all ages. It also has a great selection of online resources.
You'll also find information about your libraries and what's available at each branch.
The libraries on the Northern Beaches are open most days of the week. Find out opening hours for your nearest branch.
You're always welcome in person or online.