Enjoy great international food and live music under the stars. Come and make the most of the warm summer nights, bring your picnic rugs and kick back with family and friends to celebrate the end of the working week.
Event locations and dates
- Freshwater Beach Park (behind the surf club), Freshwater
Friday 4, 11, 18 December - Find out more
- Beverley Job Park, Narraweena
Friday 15, 22, 29 January- Find out more
This event follows NSW COVID safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practised, the event may be closed.
World Food Markets will have the following measures in place to ensure community safety including:
- We encourage contactless or card payments.
- Acoustic music will accompany the World Food Markets experience, with plans to have entertainment for the whole family back when/if the NSW Public Health Order restrictions ease.
- Dedicated COVID safety marshals at the event.
- This event follows NSW COVID-19 safety advice. If gatherings exceed site capacity or social distancing rules are not practiced, the event may be closed.
- Updates will be shared via our social media page.
- Friendly cleaner’s onsite, ensuring all touch points are sanitised frequently.
- Hand sanitiser available for attendees at multiple locations.
- Marked out queues for food ordering.
- Signage located throughout the site with COVID-19 safety rules to follow.
You can help keep everyone safe too:
- Observe guidelines for public gatherings.
- Maintain physical distancing 1.5m at all times, including queuing.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Follow the direction of our staff and treat others with respect.
- Download and use the COVIDSafe app.
- Scan the QR code with your phone camera to check in.
- Unless ordering food, please remain seated and enjoy the picnic.