Northern Beaches Council aims to support events that promote the many wonders of area and our local community.
Submit your event
You are welcome to submit your event if it:
- occurs at a venue or location within our local area
- is open to the general public and
- has broad appeal for people from the local community as well as visitors to our area.
An event will not be listed when it:
- features incomplete information, like dates to be announced or indeterminate locations
- appears only to promote or advertise a business or commercial enterprise
- could conflict with Council's values, decisions, policies or statutory responsibilities
- promotes politicians or political parties
- involves the manufacture, distribution and sale of tobacco and tobacco-related products or alcoholic products
- are otherwise of a nature that Council determines is likely to affect Council's public image or reputation adversely.
Events must be submitted by the event organiser or someone authorised by the organiser. Please ensure that content you upload is with the permission of the copyright holder. Content published on this website is also available via data feeds and may be published in other places.
You must also upload a good quality image:
- jpg or png file
- less than 2MB
- landscape orientation
- not include any words, clipart or logos.
Please ensure that you own the copyright or have permission to use it.
Each event is assessed according to these guidelines and evaluated in terms of community benefit and Council reserves the right to edit or decline any event.
By adding events to the calendar, Council is not necessarily endorsing the event or the organiser's products. All care is taken to ensure event listings contain accurate and up to date information but the responsibility for such content belongs to the content contributors.
All events are subject to our disclaimer and may be declined for addition to the calendar without further correspondence.
Please note - We try and review and publish events in a timely manner, however this is not always possible. Submissions within 7 days prior of your event might not be published.