Unfortunately Christmas by the Beach has been cancelled. Nobody wants a soggy Santa.
James Meehan Reserve, Dee Why Beach
All your favourite traditional carols and children's Christmas shows bringing entertainment for the whole family.
There will be free face painting, free Santa photos as well as jumping castles to enjoy!
Entry is free!! See below for a program of the evening:
- 4pm - Gates open with food stalls and jumping castles operating
- 4.30pm - Free face painting and family Santa photos begin
- 5pm - Stage show begins with DJ Kit Kat and her Kool Kat dancers
- 5.30pm - Elf Interactive Drumming and Hula Stage Show
- 6pm - Boskar the Polar Bear Saves Christmas with a visit from the North Pole
- 6.45pm - Traditional Christmas carols
- 8pm - Event concludes
Bring your picnic blanket and feast up with our delicious food vendors operating from 4– 8pm.
Our supporting partner, Cunninghams will be handing out battery operated candles at the entry gates, so come down early!
**Please note this event now takes place on James Meehan Reserve (behind Surf Lifesaving club)
** Dogs are welcome however please keep them on leash.