Join this 8-week Personal Development Course for people who care for their disabled family members. A truly unique development and coaching journey for carers, helping them to make long-term changes in order to practise self-care, reduce stress, increase overall well-being, and to become a more skilled, balanced, resilient and more effective person and carer.
Features and Outcomes of the Journey Include:
- A forum to exchange stories, challenges and ideas
- An ongoing network to support one another
- An opportunity to learn more about yourself – the way you “Tick” and how this may help or hinder you in improving your life.
- Learn and apply techniques for setting and following through with realistic goals to implement real, positive change to create better balance and joy in life.
- An opportunity to build and maintain a habit of looking after yourself.
- An opportunity to build your capacity and effectiveness as a carer. Actually doing it – not just learning about it!
Face-to-Face, one 2.5-hour interactive workshop per week for 8 weeks: Mondays from 1 -2:30 pm or Wednesdays from 6:30 – 9pm.
Start this course on Monday 17 or Wednesday 19 May.