Our primary concern remains the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
We ask for your support in our efforts to prevent COVID-19 and be vigilant in your personal hygiene, social distancing and avoid attending our venue if unwell.
Warringah Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemptions.
We will continue to review our management of aquatic venues in keeping with advice from NSW Health and Commonwealth Government.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following special conditions of entry:
Special entry conditions
- Entry and exit to the centre will be via Reception.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the centre.
- Social distancing of 1.5metres applicable.
- For contact tracing purposes, QR code and membership card registration is used to gain entry and register attendances.
- In line with current public health orders, an exemption applies which states we do not need to gather the contact details of each of those in a school, childcare, aged or disability group upon entry. Instead, the organiser or group must collect these details and keep them electronically, and provide us with the contact details for at least two people who visited.
Additional hygiene and cleaning precautions
- We have installed additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the centre as well as increased cleaning and more regular disinfecting of surfaces.
- Signage has been placed throughout the centre to help communicate the importance of hand washing, covering your sneezes or coughs, and staying home if unwell.
- We have dedicated staff on regular cleaning duties during operating hours of the centre.
Thanks for following personal hygiene and social distancing rules and helping keep everyone safe.
Please call 8495 5001 (option 2) if you have further queries.