Slip and slide while you negotiate your way along our new pool inflatable.
Available to the public November to January from 1 - 4pm, Saturday and Sunday
School holidays: 11am to 3pm weekdays until Friday 24 January.
Hours are subject to change as required by centre management.
$2 payable at reception (in addition to normal pool entry) obtain and wear a wristband
Successful completion of the 25-metre swim test is required prior to use
Conditions of use
- One person at a time on the first half of inflatable
- Swim around the inflatable and exit to side of pool when you fall off the inflatable
- Enter water feet first down the slide
- Play responsibly & have fun!
- No googles - as they may cause injury or damage to the inflatable
- No sharp objects on the inflatable (including jewellery, hair clips, keys, glasses)
- No pushing in line
- No running, diving, flips or bombing
- Do not swim under the inflatable
- No food or drink
Please do not use the inflatable if you have a history of back or neck problems, epilepsy, heart conditions, panic attacks or are pregnant, unwell or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.